Salary: excellent with benefits
Variety is the spice of life! We are Primary Care Doncaster Limited, and we are the GP Federation in Doncaster. Our member shareholders are the 40 general practices in the Borough which gives us 100% membership of general practice.
We are excited to announce we are recruiting to our first Portfolio GP vacancies!
We are looking to offer bespoke roles to committed, enthusiastic GPs who want to build their own career. You will have the opportunity to design your own work load by undertaking a salaried position, encompassing a range of roles across a variety of settings including:
- General Practices
- Primary Care Doncaster’s Inclusion Health Service
- Primary Care Doncaster’s Extended Access Service
- Leading on Clinical and Quality Assurance for the Primary Care Doncaster
- Service and Pathway Redesign Projects working closely with member Practices, local CCG and Secondary Care colleagues
- Providing a voice for Doncaster primary care in regional and national arenas
- Provide clinical leadership to workforce developments in primary care
This is an opportunity for GPs at any stage in their career to expand their portfolio with the added benefit of a single employer – Primary Care Doncaster Ltd.
Candidates must have:
- Current GMC registration
- Inclusion on the GP register
- Experience of working in a Primary Care environment
We are committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applications from ethnic minority groups and people with disabilities.
Whether you’re a GP looking for a break from full-time general practice or you’re soon-to-be qualified and are excited at the prospect of designing your own career we can offer you the bespoke role that suits you.
We’d love you to get in touch and we can start exploring what we can offer you together.
For more information or for an informal conversation please get in touch.
Laura Sherburn, Chief Executive Officer, Primary Care Doncaster
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01302 566028