- This event has passed.
Vaccinations and Immunisations TARGET – North & East – 7 JULY 2021
1:10pm – Vaccination and Immunisation: A local picture of Doncaster
2:10pm – Questions and break
2:30pm – Optimising the National Adult Immunisation Programmes
Learning outcomes for the session
- Have an increased knowledge and awareness of the importance of excellent Vaccination Uptake across the life course
- Refresh knowledge on vaccine incident guidance
- Know how and where to get information on new schedules/changes to programmes and latest guidance.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the Measles and Rubella elimination strategy.
- Be able to identify opportunities for working with local partners to help reduce inequalities in uptake.