- This event has passed.
Palliative Care TARGET – South & Central – 19 January 2022
Aims and Objectives:
- Recognising and treating late effects of cancer – helping patients live with cancer.
- The palliative care team and service
- Managing palliative symptoms
- Prescribing in palliative care
- Nutrition in palliative care
At the end of the session delegates will…
- Feel confident in recognising and treating late effects of cancer
- Be aware of the palliative care team and their role, and know how to contact them
- Have improved knowledge of how to manage common palliative symptoms
- Understand the palliative formulary and local prescribing guidelines
- Know how to help patients with cancer who have problems with nutrition
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Beth Hollis