- This event has passed.
Women’s Health and Menopause Management TARGET – South & Central – 17 November 2021
Women’s Health and Menopause Management Agenda
1pm – 1:05pm – Davinder Singh – GP Undergraduate Training
1:05pm – 1:15pm – Primary Care Doncaster – How to book surge hub appointments on both EMIS and TPP
1:15pm – 2.15pm – Sue Stillwell – Genital Urinary Syndrome
2.15pm – 3.15pm – Sue Stillwell – Menopause – diagnosis and HRT.
3.15pm-3:20pm – Break
3:20pm-3.45pm – Sue Stillwell Q&A
3.45pm – 4:15pm – Ruth Medlock – Medical Examiners
The aims of the session are:
- To update on the diagnosis and management of menopause
- To introduce the signs symptoms and management of genitourinary syndrome
After the sessions delegates will:
- Know how to diagnose menopause
- Feel more confident in counselling women on the use of HRT
- Feel more confident in prescribing HRT
- Understand GUS and how to manage it.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Beth Hollis