Dermatology TARGET – South & Central – 9 February 2022
In this session, expert GP with specialist interest in Dermatology, Dr George Moncrieff, will cover the most useful diagnostic features and essential therapeutic points for common skin conditions.
- Key pointers in the history of skin conditions
- Elements of the examination that clinch the diagnosis
- Top tips for the management of common skin condition
- Dermatology for non-white skin
After the session delegates will:
- Have improved knowledge and skills in diagnosing and treating common skin conditions
- Feel more confident in treating dermatological conditions on non-white skin
For this session, we are asking clinicians to collect a variety of photographs of various skin conditions prior to the session which can be shared. Please ensure that you have the patients consent to do this and inform them it is for educational purposes. Additionally, the patient should NOT be identifiable from the photograph.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Beth Hollis