Primary care networks in Doncaster are working together, and with other partners, to deliver improved care for patients. This joint collaboration, trust and innovation has great benefits, particularly at a time when general practices are facing intense challenges.
However, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to resolving these pressures. While changes like this can be positive for practices with sufficient resources, others need a lot more support and time to develop.
It’s a great time to be part of a primary care network. With additional roles coming into practice and truly integrated care becoming a reality, GPs and their teams need to own and design their future plans to succeed, through securing support and strong relationships with those who can help them achieve their goals. And in Doncaster, Primary Care Doncaster are expertly positioned to help its local networks do just that.
We help local networks with a range of activities designed to support the delivery of their network contract agreement. More time, more access and better care for local people and practice teams.
Below is a menu of services that Primary Care Doncaster provides local networks. These are by no means exhaustive but give you a flavour of what we can deliver for your network:
What we can deliver
- Administration and chairing of PCN meetings
- Financial management
- Co-ordinate and run PCN clinical director election processes
- Co-ordinate PCN related formal inquiries, complaints, claims from third parties
- Manage PCN related sub-contracts and agreements
- Workforce & HR support
- Project management & service delivery
- Data analysis and business intelligence
- Partnerships and the Provider Alliance
Need help with
- Project management or administrative resource?
- IT system development?
- Business intelligence / performance reporting?
- Specialist expertise (i.e. HR, clinical, financial, technical)?
- Legal review / advice?
Primary Care Doncaster can reasonably meet the costs of the above, where agreed by the PCN and subsequently PCD Board of Directors, on a case-by-case basis; subject to the investment being equitably offered across all of PCD member practices, in relation to supporting PCN development.